Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Little Things That Melt Your Heart Big Time!



I came home from running some errands one day, got myself situated to go work at my laptop and noticed this huge vase sitting there next too it. Then I noticed the little stems of roses,that looked half wilted. My son was right there waiting for me to see it. He told me that his teacher was throwing away her flowers and he asked if he could bring them home for his mommy. As you can see, I had to take a picture and capture the moment! OMG---My heart instantly melted and let's say this child got whatever he wanted that day! PS3 all day- Sure, no prob! The woman in his future won't have to worry about a lack of romance! God has blessed us with amazing children and I'm reminded everyday to not take them for granted!

No comments:

Post a Comment