Sunday, October 12, 2008

Nights In Rodanthe


Date Nite: I have been wanting to see this movie that everyone has been raving about, so my husband decided that this movie would be our date night. It started out slow, seemed like the typical drama- parents separated, strong-willed teen who doesn't get along with her mother, mom needs a break and ends up at a romantic beach cottage and hummmm....a gorgeous hunk ends up at the same cottage too!

It's obvious that they are going to hook up...and they do. Ok, so it's another romantic drama...I told myself since I know they are going to end up together, this is not going to make me cry...I don't see it coming!

Well, I ended up sobbing...my husband leans over to remind me that it's just a movie...ughhh...men!! Ok, so...it's a movie....I can cry, it's ok....that's what these romantic dramas do, they reel in your emotions big time!! It was a sweet movie and I don't want to give it away, so you'll just have to go see it if you haven't and like a little romance! So much for telling myself I wouldn't cry~


No comments:

Post a Comment