Friday, December 19, 2008

How to Start Blogging

Have you been wanting to start blogging, but just a little overwhelmed or confused and don't know where to begin? I started blogging over a year ago with a little self tutorial from the Blogger provider. It's simple, basic and can help anyone get started. I have to admit a year later, I wish I would have learned a few more things to make my blogging more affective; hence, I am in the process of revamping my blog and websites.

I have been doing a lot of research on how to go about the transition. It's been a bit overwhelming. I came across a great resource on "How to Start Blogging" and wanted to share it with any Blogger newbie.




@2008 A Cup of Tea with Duong

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you found something so helpful. I know how crazy it was at the start with my blog having no idea really what I was doing lol.

    I'm off to check out your link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice idea to have this resource on your blog.

    ReplyDelete