Thursday, January 15, 2009

Healthy Beauty Secrets With Duong: New Blog Reveal

The Big Reveal! Rachel at Blog Candy Designs worked her magic and completed my new blog within a week's time. I am so impressed with her work. She is very talented!

I have been totally neglecting my personal blog due to the Healthy Beauty Secrets with Duong blog project and launch. It has been up for approximately 2 weeks. If you have landed here, please visit my new health blog. Healthy Beauth Secrets with Duong is about "Empowering women to live healthier and happier from the inside-out...spirit, soul, and body." Please drop me a comment on my page and let me know that you stopped by!


@2008 A Cup of Tea with Duong

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, thanks for the comment on my peaceoflisa page. Thanks to you, I'm moving foward on a passion that is totally fullfilling and you my friend are the one who inspires me! I love ya friend!

    ReplyDelete