Thursday, March 19, 2009

Honoring Special Women in My Life

I had the pleasure of honor some very special women in my life growing up. Both of these women are now in their 80s and 90s. Mrs. Florey does not leave her home any longer due to some health conditions; however, she managed to press in and make to my speaking engagement at the church I grew up in. You can read the full story in my post from Day 10 of 21 Days to Living Healthier & Happier Series...

Day 10


@2008 A Cup of Tea with Duong

2 comments:

  1. What a very nice blogsite. Is that your grandma, they are old but still strong. God Bless keep of posting interesting articles. God Bless You Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God for the wisdom that sits on the sides of you. Your site is beautiful. Keep pressing in God and sharing his wonderful works that are within you.

    ReplyDelete